MOMO orion is designed as a small office that can be situated anywhere and easily relocated. It’s perfect for a garden home office or a construction site office.
It’s based on a 20” container (6.1m in length). It’s a year-round facility constructed in accordance with current building standards. It only requires a connection to electricity and a few concrete blocks for its foundation. The structure is delivered as a “turn-key” solution. It has ventilation, an air-to-air heat pump, and a convection electric heater.
MOMO orion is ready for use on the same day it’s delivered. Thanks to its construction based on a marine container, it can be effortlessly relocated from one place to another.
- Layout: open space
- Outside dimensions: length 6.1 m, width 2.5 m, height 2.9 m
- Internal dimensions: length 5.7 m, width 2.1 m, height 2.5 m
- Insulation: 8 cm PUR
- Windows: PVC, 2-glass
- Facade: painted
The most frequently asked question about this product
Haven’t found an answer to your question? Call us!
Included in price
- Complete and finished building in turn-key standard
- Internal and external lighting
- Heating: electric radiators
- Cooling: A/C with warming function
- Complete electrical installation
- Complete ventilation
Not included in the price
- Crane to lift the building from a truck
- Connection to electrical installation
- On-site assembly
- Furniture and office equipment
- Transport and assembly
We offer our Clients buyback of our shipping container houses up till 2 years from the day of delivery. To validate the value of used product we need to inspect it first and consider potential repairs and loss of value. To estimate it correctly, we provide detailed calculations to our Clients.
Payment for your house is divided into 3 stages secured by a contract:
- 50% reservation fee when signing the contract
- 30% payment after the building is built in our factory
- 20% payment after the building arrives to the Client