MOMO phoenix is a standalone sauna with a relaxation area. It has a simple industrial design, large front doors, and a shower. The sauna is made of spruce wood and has a built-in electric stove. It’s based on a 20” container (6.1m in length). It’s a year-round building built in accordance with applicable building standards.
It only requires connection to electricity, water, sewage, and a few concrete blocks as its foundation. The facility is delivered as a “turnkey” solution.
MOMO phoenix is ready to use the same day it’s delivered. Thanks to the design based on a maritime container, it can be easily moved from one place to another.
- Layout: dry sauna with a separate resting area
- Outside dimensions: length 6.1 m, width 2.5 m, height 2.9 m
- Internal dimensions: length 5.7 m, width 2.1 m, height 2.5 m
- Insulation: 8 cm PUR
- Windows: PVC, 2-glass
- Heating/Cooling: Air conditioning with heating function, electric heater
- Equipment: Sauna and shower
- Facade: painted
The most frequently asked question about this product
Haven’t found an answer to your question? Call us!
Included in price
- Complete and finished sauna container in turn-key standard
- Complete wooden sauna and resting area with shower
- Internal and external lighting
- Complete electrical, water and sewage installation
- Complete ventilation
Not included in the price
- Crane to lift the building from the truck
- Connection to electrical, water and sewage installation
- On-site assembly
- Transport and assembly
We offer our Clients buyback of our shipping container houses up till 2 years from the day of delivery. To validate the value of used product we need to inspect it first and consider potential repairs and loss of value. To estimate it correctly, we provide detailed calculations to our Clients.
Payment for your house is divided into 3 stages secured by a contract:
- 50% reservation fee when signing the contract
- 30% payment after the building is built in our factory
- 20% payment after the building arrives to the Client