MOMO leo has been designed as a small year-round home. It is an excellent choice for “tiny house” enthusiasts. It’s also great as a holiday home, a rental property, or a guest house in one’s garden.
It’s based on a 40” container (12.2m long). This is a year-round structure built according to the current building standards. A dark facade combined with wood is its prominent feature. Huge windows allow plenty of natural light in. Our container hotel in Kazimierz Dolny, consisting of two such units, received a 9.7 rating on Booking.com!
The house comes as a “turn-key” solution. It includes a full-sized bathroom, a separate bedroom, ventilation, an air-to-air heat pump, air conditioning, a water heater, and infrared ceiling floor heating. An optional kitchen is also available.
MOMO leo is ready for use on the same day it’s delivered. Thanks to its construction based on a shipping container, it can be easily relocated from one place to another.
- Layout: Separate bedroom and bathroom, living room with a kitchenette, hall, wardrobe
- Outside dimensions: length 12.2 m, width 2.5 m, height 2.9 m
- Internal dimensions: length 11.9 m, width 2.1 m, height 2.5 m
- Insulation: 8 cm PUR
- Windows: PVC, 3-glass
- Heating/cooling: A/C with warming function and infrared floor heating
- Facade: painted with an optional wooden cladding
The most frequently asked question about this product
Haven’t found an answer to your question? Call us!
Included in price
- Complete and finished building in turn-key standard
- Internal and external lighting
- Heating and cooling systems
- Complete electrical, water and sewage installation
- Complete ventilation
- Fully equipped bathroom
Not included in the price
- Crane to lift the building from a truck
- Connection to electrical, water and sewage installtion
- On-site assembly
- Kitchen with the complete set of appliances
- PVC 3-glazed windows
- Additional 5cm of rock wool insulation
- Wooden facade
- Transportation and assembly
We offer our Clients buyback of our shipping container houses up till 2 years from the day of delivery. To validate the value of used product we need to inspect it first and consider potential repairs and loss of value. To estimate it correctly, we provide detailed calculations to our Clients.
Payment for your house is divided into 3 stages secured by a contract:
- 50% reservation fee when signing the contract
- 30% payment after the building is built in our factory
- 20% payment after the building arrives to the Client