MOMO Cube30 is a modular all-year round house based on a steel frame. Ground floor with a spacious living room with a kitchenette, bathroom, entry hall and a bedroom. On the mezzanine you will find a small sleeping space or some extra storrage.
The house is built on our production site passing through all stages of production until it is completely finished. After completion at the production site, it is transported to its final destination.
MOMO Cube30 is assembled in less than a day and then ready to use. The house is delivered in a turn-key standard.
- Layout: Separate bedroom and a bathroom, living room with a kitchenette, mezzanine
- Outside dimensions: length 7.7 m, width 3.9 m, height 3.9 m
- Insulation: 12 cm PIR
- Windows: Aluminium, 3-glass
- Heating: electrical radiators / infrared panels
- Roof: black standing seam
- Facade: natural wood
- Stairs: steel construction with wooden stair steps
- Internal walls: finished with plasterboard
The most frequently asked question about this product
Haven’t found an answer to your question? Call us!
Included in price
- Complete and finished building in turn-key standard
- Internal and external lighting
- Complete electrical, water and sewage installation
- Complete ventilation
- Turn-key standard
- Internal walls: white paint
- Floor: ceramic tiles (bathroom), PVC vinyl panels
- Bathroom: ready to use (white assembly – sink, shower, toilet, boiler 80 L)
- Heating: electric radiator (optional: Wi-Fi infrared heating)
- Lighting: spot lightning
- Internal doors: white
- External door: steel door, black
- Railings: steel
Not included in the price
- Crane to lift the building from the truck
- Connection to electrical, water and sewage installtion
- On-site assembly
- Kitchen (IKEA) with all the appliances
- A/C with warming function
We don’t offer our Clients buyback of this product.
Payment for your house is divided into 3 stages secured by a contract:
- 50% reservation fee when signing the contract
- 30% payment after the building is built in our factory
- 20% payment after the building arrives to the Client